Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Picu' Freaks Della Natura

I like a little scooter. I could even see me buying a little Piaggio 50 or 150cc scooter. I can imagine Marie and I scooting around the wine country with a picnic basket and a bottle of wine. Just like Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday. Ray and Marie in Sonoma Holiday we would be laughing and riding……hey! Wait just a minute.

That’s no scooter, that’s a Suzuki Bergman 650. Hepburn and Peck must be spinning in their graves. Not cute, not mean, not fast, what the heck?
Then just when I think things could not be any freakier, I see the Piaggio MP3. It’s made by Piaggio, the makers of the cute little ones. But it has all the freak qualities of the Bergman and two front tires to boot. It's heavy and slow, but it does have two wheels up front.
Freaks della natura!

No comments: