Monday, April 14, 2008

Too Much Fun












d
d
ddd
ddd
ddd
ddd
ddd
dddddEvery year a bunch of friends go to a lake in the Sierras for a few days. I'm the new comer of the group, most went to high school together and have been friends their whole lives. Everyone brings motorcycles, dogs, quads, kids, boats, tents and plenty of food and adult beverages. We fish, we ride, we sit around the campfire. The dogs swim, scrounge around for food and generally act like dogs. It is a wonderful time.

I got to ride Scott's 450 GasGas and it was good. That's me, incidentally, riding the bike and trying not to run over my dog, Fargo. I don't have much experience with late model four stroke dirt bikes, but I think they must not have the raw power of the old two stroke bikes. This is not to say that this bike is not powerful, it is. I think that the way the power comes on is different than a two stroke, much more controllable and predictable. The bike it is very comfortable to ride and is street legal. Electric start on a dirt bike is the best invention since the light bulb. I really like this bike.
I can't wait till next year!

No comments: