Sunday, May 11, 2014

Charlie the Nomad's Birthday Party


     Charlie invited everyone to celebrate his birthday in Star Valley, AZ. and people came from far and near.  It was also Valardi Gonzales' birthday, so there was plenty celebrate.  It was good to see old friends that I know from The Stampede. I met a lot of other nice people there too.  Together we wished the birthday boys well. We all had a great time. There was brick oven pizza, beer and good conversation, it was a great celebration.














The man in the fullness of his years.

I think Valardi liked his present.










The award for best boots goes to, Valardi Gonzales

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was great meeting your wife and seeing you again! I check in every now and again to see what you have been up too! Great photos of everyone! See ya down the road Ray!
Kori

Anonymous said...

Hey Ray and Marie, damn it was good running into you two.. Thanks for all the great Pics you guys (Marie) took. W are certainly a unique crowd and, that was one hell of a freakin party! Looking forward to seeing you . This weekend here in good ole' Riverside. The Louis party should be a blast and, catching up with you all will be awesome. Ttys, your fellow Stampeder Bob Marshall

benilhalk said...

Woah! Never been a part of such rocking people. I wish I get to attend such a party once in my lifetime. I don’t know why all the people around me are so sober and quiet. Anyway, I might just celebrate my birthday this way in one of the Seattle venues this year.