Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ray’s Motorcycle Diary Anniversary

This is the one year anniversary of this blog. When I first started this blog I envisioned it as a real diary. I thought I would write about every time I got on a motorcycle. That idea cooled quickly. I found that I wanted to write about special rides and ideas.
.
Riding a motorcycle changes your perception. Motion, time, distances are all subtly altered. Riding a motorcycle lets the rider experience the world in a way that is very different, sometimes mystical and ethereal, sometimes just fun transportation.
.
I haven’t had anyone give feedback for some time. I hope someone is reading this blog out there. I would appreciate some help with ideas to make the blog better, so please give some feedback. I hope that if you do read my blog you have enjoyed what I have written.

You can email me at radford@pacbell.net

No comments: